- Tours can only be given for groups of up to 12 people from up to 6 households. This way, we can guarantee that a distance of 1.5 metres is maintained between participants.
- We will be making use of alternative timetables and predefined routes to keep groups from passing each other.
- A door policy applies at the Maastricht Underground ticket shop (Fort location) and the Maastricht Visitor Center.
- All equipment, such as lamps for underground tours, is disinfected before and after each tour.
- Additionally, all our employees have received extensive instructions with regard to the measures to be taken and monitoring safety.
- The Maastricht Underground ticket shop (Fort location) and the Maastricht Visitor Center accept only debit cards or contactless payment.
- Our cloakroom for coats and luggage is closed until further notice.
Measures applicable to visitors:
- Do not participate in an activity if you have exhibited any symptoms of COVID-19 24 hours prior to the activity or if you were tested positive for COVID-19 in the 2 weeks prior to the activity.
- Book your tour in advance, preferably via this website
- Please follow the instructions given by our guides and staff members at all times!
- We ask that families or households stay together.
- Always maintain a distance of at least 1.5 metres from all other visitors and employees.
- Each visitor must have a valid ticket before the start of the tour. This also applies to children up to 4 years of age or children in a pram.
- Until further notice, no dogs may be brought along on the guided tour.
We can only start giving our tours again with a limited capacity. This means that we will only be able to accommodate 1/3 of the number of visitors that we would normally receive here. Thank you in advance for your understanding and for complying with these measures!
We hope you enjoy your visit to our attractions, tours, and shop!